USCCA Certified Instructor Course (UCIC)
So you want to be a Firearms Instructor or maybe you want another option to choose from, for one reason or another. Well now you have a choice! CFT now offers the USCCA’s Certified Instructor Course. This course will cover the material for three separate classes in one class. The individual classes are:
This is a three day class consisting of 2 – 2.5 days of classroom and .5 – 1 day of range time and proficiencies.
Steps To Become A Certified Instructor
1. Activate and complete the USCCA Concealed Carry & Home Defense Fundamentals eLearning module.
At this time, you will also purchase your USCCA Instructor Toolkit which includes your classroom presentation PowerPoint, 10 copies of Concealed Carry & Home Defense Fundamentals by Michael Martin, a classroom poster, 10 copies of Concealed Carry Magazine, and a USCCA Instructor Polo and range cap.
Call 1-877-577-4800 to purchase your eLearning module and to order your toolkit. Instructor candidates can purchase these together at a discounted price. (You will receive your toolkit after completing Step 3, the USCCA Instructor Certification Course.)
2. Sign up with CarryOn Firearms Training for a USCCA Instructor Certification Course with CFT’s USCCA Training Counselor. Just email Jon Duda at jdCarryOn1911@gmail.com for more information
3. Attend a USCCA Instructor Certification course with CFT’s USCCA Training Counselor and qualify by passing both live fire and written examinations.
You will receive your toolkit after completing the USCCA Instructor Certification Course.
Benefits Of Being A Certified Instructor
- You will be able to advertise yourself and your classes under the USCCA brand, and will be provided with USCCA logos for print materials, your website, social media, and apparel.
- Your name and classes will be advertised on the USCCA website.
- Your classes will be referred to those in search of a class near you by the USCCA Member Services team.
- You will be able to provide your students with a USCCA certificate so that they are able to apply for a CCW permit in their home state.
- You will be able to earn 50% commission on any students of yours that you refer to join the USCCA.
- You will be afforded premium discounts on bulk textbook purchases starting at 46% for 1 case, 50% for 2 cases and 54% for 3 or more cases of Concealed Carry & Home Defense Fundamentals. Plus, free shipping (average of $20 per case.)
- You will be able to purchase a case of the latest issue of Concealed Carry Magazine, the ultimate resource for self-reliant citizens, to give to your students. You’ll receive an 83% discount off the cover price per issue. Plus, free shipping (average of $20 per case.)
- You will be eligible to purchase additional USCCA branded curriculum at the discount and add certifications to your resume by taking additional training with USCCA Training Counselors.
- You will have unrestricted access to the USCCA Instructor Portal where you will find presentation support videos, lesson plans, registration forms, quizzes, state supplements, etc…
- You will be qualified to apply to become a USCCA Training Counselor and certify other instructors.
USCCA Associate Instructor
If you’ve earned qualifications as a Certified Firearms Instructor from a State or Nationally recognized training organization (i.e. NRA) other than the USCCA and are looking to improve your training materials, become an Associate Instructor now!
Benefits Of Being An Associate Instructor
- Enhance your current training program with premium training and classroom presentation materials from the fastest growing organization in the defense firearms industry.
- You will be able to earn 50% commission on any students of yours that you refer that purchases a USCCA membership.
- You will be able to purchase and offer to your students the award winning text book Concealed Carry & Home Defense Fundamentals by the case at a 46% discount off of the msrp plus S&H.
- You will be able to purchase a case of the latest issue of Concealed Carry Magazine (to give to your students) the most all inclusive personal firearms defense magazine on the market, for a 83% discount off the per issue price plus S&H.
- You are eligible to purchase additional USCCA branded curriculum to match the level of your credentials as it becomes available.
Steps To Become An Associate Instructor
1. Send proof of your training credentials to the USCCA Training Team. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 262-334-4050.
2. Purchase your USCCA Instructor Toolkit which includes your classroom presentation PowerPoint, 10 copies of Concealed Carry & Home Defense Fundamentals by Michael Martin, classroom poster, 10 copies of Concealed Carry Magazine, and a USCCA Instructor Polo and range cap. Call 1-877-577-4800 to order your toolkit.
“I look forward to hearing from those of you who may be interested in becoming a USCCA Certified Instructor or a USCCA Associate Instructor. The USCCA is an exceptional organization staffed by people who know how to do their jobs well. You can count on them to see to your needs in a professional manner. Please feel free to email me with any questions you may have about the instructor program, the USCCA or anything else I may be able to help you with at jdCarryOn1911@gmail.com and I will respond ASAP. Take some time to visit the USCCA’s website, it is packed full of all kinds of information and it is easy to get around in. Thank you all for checking out CarryOn Firearms Training for your firearms training needs and I look forward to seeing you in classes …CarryOn!“
Let’s be safe out there!
Jon P. Duda
CFT President/USCCA Training Counselor & Certified Instructor/NRA Certified Instructor/Texas Certified License To Carry (LTC) Instructor.